1. These Terms and Conditions regulate the purchase of the Website Services by Users, the procedure for their payment and refund.
2. The Services are understood as access to information and features of the Website, as well as obtaining other information services of the Website by creating and using a User account.
3. The “Website” refers to the transport and information server lardi-trans.com, as well as other information resources available on the Internet using the lardi-trans.com domain name (including via any other domain names redirecting to lardi-trans.com).
4. The “User” refers to any individual, individual entrepreneur (sole proprietorship) or legal entity that has successfully registered and activated an account on the Website, selected specific Services or a package of Services for use and paid for them.
5. The cost of a specific Service or package of Services, a list of available Services or packages of Services, as well as features of the Website that are provided for payment are available for review and selection in the user account and/or at https://lardi-trans.com/services_prices
6. The User pays for the Website Services on the basis of an issued invoice or payment receipt, which is generated by the user independently using the web interface in the account.
7. Payment for the ordered Services is carried out by bank transfer of monetary funds to the account of the Website according to the data and details specified in the payment invoice generated by the user.
8. Payment for the Services can also be carried out using electronic cards, as well as using electronic payment systems. Available payment methods for the Services are indicated at https://lardi-trans.com/services_prices/paymentmethods
9. The purchase of Services or a package of Services is also possible by debiting monetary funds from the balance of the user’s account (if there is money on the balance).
10. The enabling of the Services or the package of Services selected by the user is carried out immediately after the receipt of monetary funds to the account of the Website, but no later than 24 hours after payment.
11. Services or a package of Services is considered to be provided to the user after the user’s account has successfully gained access to the paid Services or the package of Services and there are no written complaints from the user regarding the Services or the package of Services provided to him/her within 3 working days from the moment of their enabling.
12. Contacts of entities authorized to represent the Website regarding payment for the Services are available on the website: https://lardi-trans.com.
13. Refunds are made upon a written request from the user.
14. No refunds will be made if the user account is blocked for violation of the rules for using the Website.
15. The Website representatives regarding the procurement of services, procedure for payment and refund:
Viktor Nesterov (Individual entrepreneur)
Address: U Tří dubů ev. č. 26, 370 10, České Budějovice - České Budějovice 3
Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia,
Sweden, Norway, Finland
Address: Majaka tn 26, Tallinna linn, Harju maakond, 11412, Estonia
Natalia Tverdovskaia (Individual entrepreneur)
Address: calle Pau Claris 13-15 piso 4-4 , Badalona
Tempra Polska Sp z o.o.
Address: Poland, 00-789 Warsaw, Humanska str., 8/3
(code HRB 256829)
Address: Inselkammerstrasse 8, 82008 Unterhaching, Deutschland
Address: 154, Barykina Str., Gomel, Belarus, 246043
"RG TECH" SRL
Address: MD 2068, mun. Chisinau, str.Miron Costin 14
"RG TECH" RO SRL
Address: Sat.Rediu, strada: Sos Valea Reiului nr.275, Constructie C1,parter, camera1, Judet Iasi
M.V. Belim (Individual entrepreneur)
Address: 1, Oganova Str., office 2, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
Lardi-Trans Georgia LLC
Address: 111 Uznadze Str., apt. 11, Didube district, Tbilisi, Georgia
LARDİ TRANS TURKEY BİLGİ
Address: ÇILDIR MAHALLESİ ORGENERAL MUSTAFA MUĞLALI CADDESİ NO 57 İÇ KAPI NO 4 MARMARİS, MUĞLA, TURKEY
Date of last update: 2021-02-08